Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The P Word

I feel like I have been a very bad blogger for the last few weeks . We are alive,the girls are doing good. School starts in two weeks!!!!!!!!! Macy in Kindergarten and Hanna in preschool. We have... Okay I have been trying to keep myself as busy as I can with different projects just so I don't go crazy well Jade is out of town. Jade says that I am turning into my mom. Every time my dad would travel out of the country for a few weeks he would come home to a new kitchen or new bath or all new carpet through the whole house. They word "Project" has turned into a bad word in the Wibbeler home and with all of my family! Well, I have tried to keep my projects down to small ones . Jade says that is because he has only been gone for a few weeks. He still has 4 more months. He just might have a finished basement by the time her gets back!!! I did just make some really cute bags for the girls. I will try to get some pictures up in the next few days of them. They did turn out really cute!

No comments: