Monday, August 25, 2008

Macy's Fisrt Day of School 2008


Can you believe that Macy is in kindergarten already? I am her mom and I don't believe it. It was just yesterday that she was a cute fat little baby. She is loving it so much and can't wait to go each morning . We live just two blocks from the school so we can walk to school each morning. Addison seems to like the walk in the stroller the most. Macy's teachers name is Mrs. Simmons. Macy says that she is real nice. I have asked her what she has learned in the last few days and she says " I don't know. Probably nothing!" That makes you feel good as a mom. This is the education that our taxes get us " probably nothing"

Macy was so excited to wear her new shoes that Nana got her and the new Gap tee shirt that her dad and her picked out last weekend when he was home for a few days. Her favorite new school thing would have to be her High School Musical Bag!!!

2 comments:

The Arizona Richters said...

u did it! good job, mom!

Introspective Steph said...

Oh yeah, you do look like a Wibbeler. did i spell that right?

How was your daughters first day of kindergarden? And how about for you too as well? Where are you living these days?

My husband (Robert Puterbaugh) and I live in Dayton.

What's your blog address? I'd love to get to know you better and look at your blog from time to time?

if you wanted to add me to your blog its: http://robandstephputerbaugh.blogspot.com

ttyl,

Steph