Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I love my sick little Addie!


A few weeks ago we had a birthday party to go to at Susan's (my sister) and Addie was just starting to come down with some little bug and I think that she was starting to cut some more teeth. As you can tell by the finger in the mouth. She was so sweet all night she sat with me or would not be more then 2 feet away for very long. She is was my little snugly girl till she felt real bad and all she did was cry but hay you have to take the good with the bad! I do love this picture of her because she looks so much like Jade. Minus the finger in the mouth!

2 comments:

The Arizona Richters said...

where are all your commentators? I love your pics your posting. i hate when kids are sick... they are also so snuggly it can be a very rewarding time as a mother. im glad you've been able to read your book this last weekend. it's all the rage out here too, like i said earlier. i will, im sure read it sometime but I've got to go against the flow just a little while longer. did you see britt's blog? you're the best, truly!

Aaron and Rachael said...

Laura,

Rachael and i will be in ohio on saturday and want to come by and see you and the girls. Im going to try and call you so that i can get your new address.