Thursday, August 28, 2008

Look what I made!

I am so proud that I made this apron. It is for a fall swaps that I signed up for. Susan found this pattern online at http://www.susanbranch.com/shopping/shop5-07/pattern.cfm. The nice thing is that it is free. Just scroll down and click on the apron tab. Well Susan and I were at Hobby Lobby she found a bias tape maker. This patterns calls for seven yards of bias tape. So it was so much better to make it and I got to pick out the color that I wanted. I even made a potholder that matches. It was not the most perfect potholder but it will work. When I was done with my apron I really wanted to keep it but I was good and put it in the mail. I really hope that she like it.


4 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Hi Laura, This apron looks really cute! I received your fabric swap package today and love it!! Thanks so much, it's perfect blue & batik!! Hugs, Tamy

Pattylicious said...

WOW!! That is one of the prettiest aprons that I have ever seen. You did a fabulous job.

Meagan said...

I Just received my apron!!! I LOVE IT! You did such a wonderful job, I can't tell you enough how much I love it! I'm wearing it right now :)

Thank you thank you!!

Meagan

Creative Minx said...

Ohhhh.... Blue and Chocolate Rock. Thanks for the apron link. I printed it out for future use, hehe.