Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Redo Part 2


Our Beautiful Dumpster!


The back of my dinning room!
This was not part of the plan. On Sunday we got a lot of rain and the large back window started to leak. So out it went and down came all of the siding. We knew that the window and the siding were going bad but wanted to replace it at a later time. That all changed. Now I have beautiful french doors and two new windows on the sides. We are going to put white siding up later in the week.
I can't thank Kevin, Jon, Anthony and Susan enough for all of the help at the last minute.


Look real close at Macy. She is all safety first!
You have to love her Pick safety glasses.
She must have asked Jade where his safety glasses were 20 times when he did not have them on.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Gery said...

anything that ends in french doors is a good thing, right? :)

Creative Minx said...

Ok. I guess I just had to look a little further down your blog. I'm so sad for you. What a humongous project this has turned into. Ok... Bright side: you're raising the value of your property. :-) Take care girl!