Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pay It Forward!





I got this idea from a friend of mines blog and thought what a fun idea! Here's how it works. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 6 months.You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog. Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog, then come back and let me know that you've posted. Make sense? It should be fun and if I do say so myself I do make some cute crafty things!

4 comments:

Creative Minx said...

Way Cool! I would like to participate! Do you have anymore renovation pictures to post? I've heard it's turned into a nightmare. I'm sorry to hear that!

Creative Minx said...

Compliance :-)
http://creativeminx.blogspot.com/2009/03/pay-it-forward.html

Very Quirky Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Very Quirky Girl said...

Are sisters allowed to participate too? Sounds like fun. Count me in.