Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Crazy Life!

I feel like life has been crazy these last few weeks. With Macy and school, getting stuff together for my yw camp activitys, running around droping off and picking up the girls. Macy is doing an after school computer class monday thru thursday. Hanna is loving preschool. Both of the girls are taking Baton and twriling classes at or local rec center. Addison is loving having the morning with just her mom and dad. We are starting the remodle on the kitchen and basement. I should not say starting on the basement because I have had 100 2x4's sitting down there for over a year with half of the basement framed in. I can't wait for jade to open up the kitchen wall to the dinning room. It is going to be a lot of work but will be great when it is done. There will be lots of pictures to come!!! That is what we are up to in a nut shell. I just don't know where we will find the time to do anymore once they are12, 14, and 16! I do love having such a great fun life with my three crazy, fabulous and beautiful girls!Hope everone is doing great.

P.S. I am typing this in my car on my cell because I have a little time right now! Fun,fun,fun.

No comments: