Monday, March 23, 2009

I see the light....


This is my wonderful dining room and kitchen as of this morning. Buy tonight I hope that all the mudding and taping will be done so that I can paint in the next day or so! Do you all love the nice wood window!? I sure do!


One day there will be a counter and a sink where those 2x4's are. On that day I will be a much happier person.


My pretty new french doors. Okay they are a lot prettier when there is not a piece of drywall in front of them.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's beautiful!! I bet you can't wait till it's done!!

Lance and Caetie said...

Hey, I was reading some past blogs and read that you were preparing girl's camp stuff. Are you camp director in your ward? I am, so if you have any ideas send them my way! It's a little stressful. It seems like just yesterday you and I were at camp ourselves...awe the stories I could tell about you...:o)