Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sew easy!


Hanna's Quilt
1. Cut fabric in to strips.
2. Sew together
3. Fold fabric and sew top and bottom together inside out.


4. You will end up with a tube.


5. Then cut into six inch strips.
6. Well in stripes line them up and sem rip top edge from first block .
7. Next stripe sem ripe top of second block and so on till all stripe are done.
What you end up with is all of your blocks the same size and lined up at an angle like this.
8. Just sew together and you are done.


The web address for better instructions is posted above my playlist music.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anna said...

You are the most amazing crafter/seamstress. (I originally wrote "sewer" not realizing it's already a word from something gross) I am so inspired by your projects. It makes me want to actually learn to use my sewing machine. I tried to thread it once and gave up. I should get it out and give it another shot. Anyway your quilt looks great!

Anna said...

I saw this and thought of you...don't know if you've already seen it:
http://ldsfabric.com/

Unknown said...

Sweet! What a slick way to make a quilt top - thanks! :-)