Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Easter Dresses


Well here they are the Easter dresses. I think they turned out really good. I know that the girls loved them. I did not get a chance to get a picture of Sdy's but I love the color of hers. At one in the morning when I was adding eye hooks I did not love them so much. I do have to thank my mom for help with the buttons.


Look at that wonderful pleat. What is really amazing is that I was able to make that pleat 4 times!!!


Paige's Dress
Addie and Paige's dress only took about 20 min to sew. So fast, cheap and cute.


My Addie's Dress.
Don't you love that all three of the girls match?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brit said...

Wow! What a great job! I can't imagine what would happen if you set me in front of a sewing machine and told me to make 3 little girls easter dresses!!! I bet the girls loved them too!

The Arizona Richters said...

I absolutely love them! And I know you've had hands full. You are the master, Ms. Laura... Amen to that!

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

You are too ambitious! The dresses are adorable! I am very impressed with your pleat too. I think you should be labeled the fertilitylactationdomestic queen.