Thursday, April 10, 2008

It is done!


Addie has to be in every picture. I think that she has super baby hearing and hears the camera open and comes running. Well it has taken almost two years to finish but it is done. I started this for Macy oct of the year I was due with Addie. Well with all that happened with my c-section and all of the fun that followed of going back to the hospital when she was 5 days old then staying for 2 week. Then buying a house and moving with a six week old. I was not able to find the time to finish it. Jade says that I have been sitting around eating BON BON'S. He knows me so well. The sad part it that all I had to do was put the binding on and then it would be done. So here it is. Macy picked out the my little pony fabric ( Aunt Amber should love this. Jade kind of gets a little twitch when he see them thanks to Amber.) She loves it and that is what matters. The bad part is hanna wants one now so here I go again.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

Em wants one too! I thought Jade was the bon bon eater?