Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fun Summer Dresses!


Okay, so I love these dresses. They turned out soooo cute. The pink one is for Macy and the other two are for Addie. Macy is sleeping right now. I know that when she wakes up in the morning she is going to love it. She loves things that are girly and pink. I am going to work on Hanna's tomorrow. Hanna's looks like Macy's but is purple. Addison's I love. They are reversible. They were so fast to sew together. About 15 min. I still need to finish the little bloomers that match them. She looks so cute when I tried them on her. The best part is that they only cost $4.00 to make.


This is a view of the back. I love that when she has her bloomers on you can see them when she sits. They should be nice and cool for the summer.


I will try to get some pictures of Addison in them in the next few days.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Arizona Richters said...

ok... TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I'd love it if you make one for my kiddo- but they're too big and the next one might not be a girl. That is sooo incredibly adorable. That is like one that Chloe had-- for the price of 12.00! Super Saver - are you writing down all the money you're saving? You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

Nice designs…! Well, I think you really love your kids. That’s great..

Anonymous said...

I too love these summer dresses..! All these dresses are looking cute and adorable.