Wednesday, June 4, 2008

They love to craft

If I let them paint all day they would. Last night I ran to Michael's to pick up some stuff for camp. Macy and Hanna were with me and picked out some cute serving trays for their kitchen. They are so excited to paint them today. Anyone that knows me knows that letting them have free run over paint stresses me out big time. They are so happy when they craft with me. My stress almost seems worth it. I just have to remember that they are 5 and 3 and want to be just like their mom. That makes the mess seem a lot better.

I don't know how she can see with her hair like that. She gets mad when I move it out of her face.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aaron and Rachael said...

Your girls are getting so big. they are cute. so my wife and i are going on a road trip in august back to ohio.... we're pretty excited. i dont know where we will be stopping, but im hoping we can make it over to see ya'll.