Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Macy's Last Day Of Preschool !!!

I can not believe that a whole school year has passed from that first day of school till now. I have cried a few times and I think that it is harder on me then Macy but to think about how fast that she is growing up I get a little sad. She is so very smart if I can toot my own horn a little. She has made so many friends and learned so much over the last year.

Two people that I will not forget. The other nice thing is that Hanna will be in their class next year.
Miss Deb and Miss Lisa
(Macy's teachers)

This is the gift that I made Miss Deb & Miss Lisa. Cookie jars that have the saying...
A Teacher...
Takes a hand,
Opens a mind,
Touches a heart,
Shapes the future.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anna said...

I gotta know...do you have your own vinyl cutter, do you order the words or cut them yourself? These teacher gifts are fantastic!

The Arizona Richters said...

Fantastico!! You always have a way with gifts, Laura.. its seriously a gift, or a gene that God decided to withold from my DNA. :)

Anna said...

YES! I can't wait.

melly~ said...

-so- cute!
love the top picture of macy too. :)