Monday, June 30, 2008

Girls Camp 2008

Macy helping me pack at 11:30pm. The girls were so good they only pack one bag each. I on the other hand packed 3 suitcases and a air mattress.

Don't you all remember this.? Sitting around the camp fire singing song for hours. The girls by the last day were so done with this.

They look so happy!!!!

Lex was all ways ready for a good photo opportunity. I wonder if she remembers any thing that was taught in that class.
It was so odd to be there an adult leader then a YM. I was the leader that got to sleep in the 4th years cabin all week. I got a little less sleep then normal but that is what happens when you sleep with a bunch of 15-16 year old girls. The nice thing is that I knew what is was like to be one of them. I was of the mind set of stay up all night if you want to but don't keep the other girls awake and don't worry about me I have 3 kids under the age of 5 I can sleep thur anything. The girls from our stake are so great. They have such sweet spirits. I also loved having my sister Dee there with me for her last year of camp. It was nice to get closer to her in a different way then at home. It is good to be home and not here J/K EVERYONE! I am trying to stop my self from using the word awesome all the time. These girls have a way of rubbing of on you. Mostly in a good way!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

melly~ said...

Hi Katie Miller! :)
And Laura? Your banner picture is simply darling.