Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hanna's First Day Of School


Hanna's Princess backpack!

Hanna was so excited to go to school last Monday. She even let me comb her hair!!! That is a small miracle. She was the most excited about the ride on the school bus. I think that it is really silly that she rides the school bus when it is less then two blocks from where it picks her up but after the first day I realize that it was really nice to drop Macy off and then Hanna hops on to her bus right there at Macy school. I don't have to get Addie in and out of the car eight times in one day.This is so nice after getting Hanna and Addie in and out so much last year with Macy's Preschool. Well needless to say Hanna loved it. Friday she woke up and was so mad that she did not have school. With her four day weekend she was really hard to live with. I was so happy to let her get on that bus Tuesday! She says that her favorite thing about school is " Painting a picture and snacks."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Yes, the wonder of four-day (and even three-day) weekends, LOL. I almost think it's like a timeout - it punishes ALL parties, LOL! So glad Hanna loves the bus!!!