Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Addison Potty Training

Well, here I go again. I am becoming a pro at this. Yes, we are starting the fun task that is knew as potty training. Addie came up to me the other day and said "Peeeeeee" I think that if you can tell me that you are wet then you can try to use the potty. Tonight she did it. I have been putting her on the potty in the morning, after naps and before bed. We started this on Saturday. It is late monday and I had left her to sit on the potty. Knowing that she might end up with her small bottom in the toilet water. Anyone with kids knows what I am talking about. As I was coming back in to the bathroom she was peeing!!!!! Happy Day. We will see how long this last. She is only 22 months old. I think that she is doing great for her age.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: