Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cost for a trip to the park

Gas for trip to park... $1.00
Cell phone coverage for phone call to friends husband the fire cheif.....$3.00
Ambulance Ride...$350.00
CT Scan... $2,650.00
Hospital Visit $1,500.00
Being greatfull that we have health insurance..... Priceless.
This is what you get when you go to the park with Hanna. She was playing and fell from about 5 feet down to the ground where she smashed her face on a little green stepping stone. Thankfully my friend Karen was down there with me and her husband is the fire chief of the little town that we live in. She called him up and he came to check it out. Once he got there he said that she really needed to have it checked. He called it in and did all the paperwork so I did not have to give my info six times. Thank goodness for friends. I don't know what I would have done with out Karen there, she took the kids well I went with Hanna in the ambulance. Hanna was so afraid and did not understand what was going on. Everything turned out okay and Hanna now has a new teddy bear that she loves so much. She named the teddy bear that the EMTs gave her Doctor Bear!!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

I'm calling CPS! Poor Hanna :( What happened?

The Arizona Richters said...

oh yaaaa... b-a-utiful! What a great scrapbooking page, eh? Kids are seriously protected by angels - that's the ONLY way they survive half the things they do.

Unknown said...

wow, what a shiner! I am all for calling CPS! Just kidding! Life as a mom with little peoples, got to love it!

How are you doing other than that?

Megan Gery said...

poor girl!

Setiuz Mama said...

Oh the complications of going for a simple trip to the park!! Glad to see Hanna is well and not too badly off for her tumble. They're tough at this age, it never ceases to amaze me how their little bodies bounce back.....an adult falling like that would've had more dire results. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Creative Minx said...

I'm glad Hanna is doing well.

jss said...

they're all so beautiful, Hanna will heal and be as pretty as always. Love John I just discovered the blog part.