Thursday, July 31, 2008

89 cent trip to chucky cheese

Yesterday I thought that it might be fun to take the girls to Chucky Cheese. Yesterday was Sydney's birthday and what could be more fun then all your friends getting together to have a party.My sister Susan, Sydney, Paige, Kate, myself, Macy, Hanna, Addison, Dan, Dan's girlfriend Liz, Adam, Brandy, Sammy, Laura, and Drew all where there. It was quit the last minute thrown together party and they loved that they all had all of there cousin there. So for 89 cents I got one large pizza, four large drinks, two all you can eat salad bars and 240 tokens. How you might ask? I had a gift card that paid for the rest and I found some really good coupons http://www.divshare.com/download/4839710-a50
The one coupon will save you over $10.00. Which I love! The kids did have a really good time and loved it. They played for over three hours and slept really good that night!

1 comment:

Brit said...

we LOVE the chuckster! How in the world do you get such good deals?! That is awesome!