Thursday, December 3, 2009

Addie's 3rd Birhtday

Do to the fact that they are having a really big birthday party after Christmas this year we have had low key birthday party's at home.

Addie got a new Cabbage Patch doll this year.


I remember when I was little my dad looked every where to find me a cabbage patch doll that looked like me. When went to pick out Addie's I had to make sure that it looked like her also. So after looking on black Friday for one with blue eyes and blond hair I was out of luck... then I turned around and this lady put one back that was just what I was looking for!!! We pointed out to Addie that she had hair like hers. She was so cute when she looked at her hair and then said " She does just like me!"


She loves her new baby. It goes every where with her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: