Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Camping Maumee Bay 2009

Macy scared of the silly story that Jade was telling. Macy could see her shadow and be scared.





Hanna was out! She must not have enjoyed Jade's story!












" See mommy I eat it all gone!"







They love the smores!





Addie was my Marshmallow helper.







Addie way so cute when I took this photo. She leaned over to her bear and said, "Smile Silly."








Addison had gone 24 hours with out any Dr. Pepper. Once she saw Jade's she was done for.

Sable was done sitting on the ground.
On Saturday we decided to run up the road to the pumpkin patch and pick out a few pumpkins.

Sable's pumpkin

Addie's pumpkin















I just like this picture of her.



I was getting Addie and the girls ready to go play and she said that she was all ready to go play dressed just like this!



















No comments: