Saturday, July 11, 2009

Addison Getting Her Ears Pierced!


For about three weeks Addison has been asking us " When I get my ears pierced?" We have been putting it off for a while. This morning the first thing out of her mouth was. " I get my ears pierced today!" Jade and I laughed. Then we thought about it and she is about the same age as the other girls when they got theirs done so why not!


This is the look a two and a half year old makes when she is thinking what did I get myself into.
We had just gotten done watching a 6 year old scream her brains out while she got hers done.


I had Jade do the dirty work of holding her hands down.
I told him it was because I wanted to take pictures.
Any mom that has done this knows the real reason that I wanted to be the one taking the pictures!


She was great she only cried for about a minute. Don't you just love her dirty look?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: