Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

After a very busy week of making five costumes, going to a ward party, two school party's, a 4Th Birthday, Trick or treating at the zoo and trick or treating with my sister and her kids I can say I am glad to be done!! Doesn't everyone love my hussy makeup. I went home and did my makeup after I drop Hanna off at school. When I walked in to her class room her eyes got so big and she said really loud " Mom, I love your makeup. You look so pretty!" I am glad she is not 16 and saying that. I still have some time to change her taste in makeup!!!!

A baby bumble bee Addison!
Macy loved to sing I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee song to her every time she put her costume on.

A Pretty Witch!

A Fairy Princess!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Creative Minx said...

Gorgeous Costumes Mom! Good Work!