Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our trip to Mac Queens

Addie and Ben. They stayed out of more trouble when they were in the wagon.

This tree is great for taking a family photo. They only bad thing is that the family is not so great for the photo. They get so tired of me asking them to smile.

Aunt Jenny was so good to climb up into the tree and toss the apples down to the kids. She did great until she tried to get down in one piece. All I can say is that she is a better mom them me for going up there.

We decided to walk into the picking area of the orchard. They kids were so tired by the time we were done and that bag was very heavy. The girls and I decided to make apple pie filling to freeze with the apples that we pick. It turned out so good!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Creative Minx said...

A picture of you! Cool. Rarely do us photographers get in the pics. Have a good day!

jss said...

It looks like ya'll had a good time.I hope all is well with you and yours. Tell all that John says hey. Love John

Megan Gery said...

the apple throwing picture is cool. kind of a unique perspective. your kids are so cute!

MarangiFam said...

Thanks for the idea, I'm taking the family there this week!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm your Swap-bot apron partner for the Christmas in the kitchen swap, I just wanted to say hi and tell you how adorable your girls are! My little girl (18 months) is sitting on my lap right now and has enjoyed looking at pictures of them too!