Monday, March 24, 2008

I look like macy!


Anyone that knows Hanna knows that she has the most curly hair ever. She gets it from her Aunt Amber. Thanks Amber! Every Morning she wakes up and wants to know if she is going to take a bath today. If I say yes we get the end of the world tears. If no is the answer we get okay and she is happy. The other day I wanted to trim her hair so I though that it would be better to make her hair straight and then cut it. So she sat there and let me brush it and comb it. Then flat iron it. My friend Brit knows how fun this is to do!! Well take that much fun and times it by 200 more times of fun to get how great it is to do on a 3 year old. Every other word was " Are you done." When I was done she was so happy she smiled really big and said " I look like Macy!" It was really cute.


So long.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Arizona Richters said...

holy cow!!! that is amazing how much they look alike with straight hair. She is beautiful no matter what! how lucky she is, and how proud you should be!

Brit said...

Her hair is so stinkin cute either way! But I sure know how long it takes to flat iron my own hair, I can't imagine what it would be like on a 3 year old!