Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A wonderful big sister


I was down stairs paying bills and Addison was at the top of the stairs screaming because I had the sliding door shut and would not let her come down with me. Jade is working on framing in the basement and there are things out everywhere. So she was crying for about 15 min. I know, I am the worst mom in the world! Suddenly she stops crying!!! She must be dead! No! Her sweet big sister Macy has picked her up and taken her in to the dinning room and was sitting with her in my scrapbook chair watching cartoons. Macy said " I was making her happy with me mom." I love her sweetness so much.

The only bad thing is Addison now thinks that the chair is hers and yells and pushes macy out of it! She thinks that she is the boss at 14 months.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: