Saturday, January 26, 2008

Falling off the face of the earth

No we have not fallen off the face of the earth. Jade went out of town to work the 1st of January. Hershey, PA building a power house. Needless to say it has been a little busy around here for me a newly single mom. It has not been the most fun but I think that it is getting better every day. Jade came home once two weeks ago. That was a lot harder then him just staying gone. It was like we had to start all over again. The kids really miss him but they talk on the phone about three times a day and he sends them videos every now and then. Addison has gotten really good at saying " Hi dad!" Hanna every time that she gets the phone handed to her say "Sorry Dad." I think that I should stop tell her that if she is bad I'm going to call her dad. The girls have really enjoyed the new sleeping arrangements. I don't think that Jade will be getting his side off the bed back anytime soon!!! Macy has gotten really good at writing her name. Which I love that she can do. We are alive and cold here in Ohio and I hope all is well with you all.

1 comment:

Brit said...

I totally know how you feel. Boys and contruction = wives home alone with children. I at least get to see him every now and then, but he's out traveling at least 3-4 days a week. But if he is home he's usually on the phone and being frustrated at people. Not fun! Stay strong!